Friday, September 08, 2006

Video killed the Radio star

A sampling of video information.

The Lost Experience is in its last throes. Act V is soon to be upon us but the conclusion of the Rachel Blake filmed Sri Lanka video bring the world the definition of the numbers (4, 8. 15. 16. 23. 42... execute). What's the answer? Something that leads to more questions. Do we expect anything less? See the complete video here on YouTube.

The upcoming ABC fairy-tale full of talking points instead of facts farse "The Path to 9/11" is set to air this upcoming weekend and Monday, the 5th anniversary of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks. Media Matters has a fantastic collection of important press releases, video of media coverage, and resources documenting the blasphemous errors and lies of this "docu-drama." Here is the official ABC site for relaying complaints and pleas for honesty, respect, and truth. Media Matters has additional contact info here and the Democratic website has a site to sign their petition here. The worst part of this masacre of a tragedy are the school materials that Scholastic Books will be provided to schools across the country. Further plans for the "docu-fairy tale" are distributing the "film" itself to schools across the country thereby tainting the event, tainting history, and tainting the minds of generations to come (no, I could not use taint anymore in that sentence. Taint. Taint. Taint.). Daily Kos as well as many of the liberal blogs/ fact checking sites have contact info for that particular (and particulary DANGEROUS) aspect of this horror.



THIS is the most fucking funny and brilliant thing I've seen in a long long time! Here is the BBC2 site for Look Around You. I was a child of PBS in the 80s so this kind of educational program rings so many bells for me. Bells of HILARITY! I'm going to write all the songs that I don't write in the key of "S."

1 comment:

RicketyFunk said...

The Bensons!!!

This is frickin brilliant.

hey, check out mapleglobal.com

I'm so frickin addicted.

What's the scoup with your bro?