Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This is my brain. This is my brain in class.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm bored. Also incredibly tired.

Just did NOT want to get out of bed. Was having some kind of kick ass dream. Not the one from a couple days ago that had Keith Olberman, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Something else. That I now forget. Regardless, it was kick ass.

This morning, I'm in "Writing for the School Paper." The second time I've taken this class. First time I've gotten this far in the class. It's CERTAINLY not difficult. It's just that I self-destructed last semester. And the semester before.

Currently, I'm dying in class. I'm unsure if it's because I've got some Daddy issues with the teacher (the prime example of this being when my article about student voting behaviors was printed, the teacher said "It was a great survey but had one MAJOR FLAW..." I mean really. Give me more of a backhanded compliment. PLEASE!). Perhaps I'm simply an impatient lazy petulant child. Certainly possible. Or else this is glacially boring. Pulling teeth boring. Painful, slow and aggressively boring.

But it's likely that I'm just a bored petulant child.

Speaing of the Daddy issue, each one of my suggestions that he's asking for (from the entire class) is getting shot down. OR qualified and qualified and qualified and I forget what that word means and if I'm even using it in a correct fashion.

I feel severely unmotivated. I'd like to go to sleep now.

Couldn't get to sleep last night until 2 am or so. Healthy!

I need to get myself out of this rut. It's not a definite rut.. just a dip. Get out of this dip.

What kind of dip is this?

Well, I had strawberries and cream cheese frosting for breakfast.

Yes. i said strawberries and cream cheese frosting.

And that thought makes me queasy. Ugh.

And this concludes my most briliant blog post EV-AH!!!

No comments: