Thursday, February 02, 2006

"In the Loop" Episode Whatever. 2/1/06!

It was a GREAT show. No. Seriously.

Click on the podcast button and give it a listen.

The theme of the show is "Things I Don't Know" and we have a special guest SAIC poet and artist Nathan Stanton.

Honestly, I think this particular episode rocks. Slightly embarrassing for myself, yet still rocks.

Nothing after the jump.

I'm so psyched I had a great show tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog regularly, but don't have a tv, so it sometimes feels foreign. I want to hear you talk about other things!

RicketyFunk said...

Ha! K-Bear doesn't talk about other things besides T.V.. It's so True!!!

This is a challenge to her. Kristaoan, some of your loyal (all 6) readers want you to talk about something besides Keifer Southerland as Jack Bauer as Keifer Southerland in a fantastical terroist ridden world.

Love, Zach.

P.s. Check out this blog!!! OMG!!!
http://morbidvisage.blogspot.com/

Check the post comments!!!