
I just got home and a few things I'll expand on later:
1) Monster House in 3D rules!
2) Why is this film not being released around Halloween?
3) Chicago Bus Drivers MUST DIE!
4) I need friends on a regular basis so I don't scare strangers.
5) I walked through a forest and passed a handwritten sign saying "Fantasy Prom this way." If Monster House had been an ACTUAL horror film, I truly might've believed in the magic ticket from Last Action Hero.
6) Dude, I walked 3 miles and part of it was through a fucking forest.
7) I have class at 9. Exactly at 9. The teacher I have for litho once got an evaluation comment saying, "He's punctual to a fault." I have to be there BEFORE 9 and I'm still up with legs all tingly from having WALKED 3 FUCKING MILES THROUGH A FOREST!
8) Seriously, bus drivers must die.
3 comments:
Fantasy Prom this way --->
Ha!
I went to a Fantasy Prom once, in my pants.
I have the power of Fantasy Prom... in my pants.
What kind of power would that be?
Fantasy Land Prom Night...
Post a Comment