Offical Day 3
I WANNA FUCKING EAT!
Yeah, it's mostly a comfort reaction. I've ate for comfort and not for neccessity. Lots of people have, I'm just writing about it. I want to eat. I want to consume. I want to DO something that's eating. It's not about the food. But DAMNIT, I want to eat. Eat food. Crunchy food. Lots of it. Like the scene in "I Love Lucy" but with crunchy chicken things. And color. I'd prefer to be in color.
Last night I drank the skanky tea but changed it. Double-bagged it and added the half or so of lemon. While this was bearable and got the "job" done, it woke me up at 6:00 am. So THAT was fun.
Want to eat. Want to eat.
Okay, the room looks like a mess but a smaller mess than before. Did that while NOT eating. See, this is what happens. What I'm doing is NOT EATING. All the time. All the time not eating. I suppose that's a different way of consuming. That's consuming my time. Not eating.
Eyes aren't affected by the cayenne anymore. Tonight I took some fiber capsules like a regular person, instead of the stank tea. Speaking of the stank tea, for some reason I smell like it. There's nothing else in me besides lemonade and that tea so I guess it makes sense. But why couldn't it have been lemons that I smelled like? Lemons smell like... well, like lemons.
Must buy more lemons.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment