Thursday, August 10, 2006

Master Shake's Master Cleanse: Day 4

Rainy dreary day here in Chicago. Great way to wake up. "Hey, terrorists are making There's Something About Mary-bombs from hair gel!" and the rain's gonna make my shoes bleed red. Never said that I was a balanced person.

Drank the skank tea this morning. Double dose. I'm predicting that this isn't the wisest move considering what happened yesterday with the skank tea.

So let's have a little pep talk to keep me on this damn fast. This is my fourth day. I shouldn't throw away those days where I was really strong and good about this. I'm not really hungry but my brain is just thinking of ways that it's not conveinent to continue the fast. What would I eat if I quit right now? Crispy Chicken strips. But it's the texture which is more tempting. Same with shrimp tempura maki. And onion rings. I'd also make a cup of tea and use cream in it. Eat a meal.

It all seems so routine though. Have a meal. Later, have another one. Consumption, that's all. Nothing exciting. Worthwhile. But it would be satisfying. I'm not sure how. As an experience. A physical experience which links back to the crunchy texture thing earlier.

Found this site and it's been a help.

My therapist thinks I should end this sooner than the ten days. Since I found the 43 things site, quitting early might not be that bad of an idea. Knowing that I've gotten this far and that I've got these options for support and questions regarding the fast... I know that I can do this again. And I actually MEAN that. Surprising.

No comments: