
And this cat is driving me nuts. His name is Walker. Because he walks a lot. A damn pushy and needy cat. Very loving but very annoying. He's a good cat. Just keeps pushing on the back of my shoulder with his head, purring like he's drilling.
Watching the "Summary of the show so far since the plot gets so damn confusing all the time" for LOST. Oh. And now the cat's ass is on my arm. Yea. Anyways. Watching the summary. I posed a question to the E!Online forums if they'd rather have Michelle Rodriguez as Anna Lucia or another bad-girl actress like Eliza Dushku. As I'm watching this recap, I have to say I like Michelle Rodriguez. I do.
I'm dying that I have to watch the new episode an hour after I would be watching in Chicago. Also because there are too many interruptions here.
SUCH AS, I have to go upstairs and cook broccoli.
No comments:
Post a Comment