
In the middle of watching and simultaneously blogging. I like to prove that I can type and freak-out at the same time!
DAMN whoever at Ain't It Cool News posted one of the spoilers in the comments! DAMN them! I was doing SO good not knowing anything about the premieres! DAMN THEM!
"Understand this Bill. I don't work for you."
Tags: television, spoilers, 24, Kiefer Sutherland, summary, Fox
Woo-hoo!
Show started! Second hour started!
Live blogging after the jump.
7:03 The brother is back. Been a long time. Palmer's memoirs! I'd read those. Especially with a centerfold. I don't like Palmer standing standing in front of that window!
7:04 I knew IT!!! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! PALMER!!!!
7:07 Stupid new president. Doesn't care about Palmer. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
7:09 Chloe getting BIZAY! With a hot guy! And funny! Who tells her to chill out!
7:10 Oh...Sad Jack face. Sad. CRYING JACK FACE! Oh... Thank the Lord that Jack's mullet from the preview is gone. Thank GOD!
7:12 No kid should mouth off to Jack Fucking Bauer!
7:14 Tony and Michelle! SOUL PATCH! I like their house. And her bra. THE CUBS MUG MAKES AN APPERANCE! YEA FOR THE CUBS MUG! Oh...Michelle and Tony. Sweet. They've got some nice paintings in the house too! Decent taste.
7:15 WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! MICHELLE! MICHELLE! They killed her! WHAT THE FUCK! OH MY GOD!
7:21 Michelle DEAD! Tony not doing well (will probably live is my guess). CHLOE ON THE RUN! Ooo, she's a good runner!
7:23 Jack's hair is hot. And again, Chloe seems to live only blocks away from CTU in order for her boyfriend to make it there. HOT! Nice sunglasses Jack. Nice.
7:24 The connection is Jack. 3 of the 4 who know he's alive are dead. Ooooh SNAP! Audrey. With Caramel base color hair w/ highlights. Hope she dies soon though. Whoops.
7:25 Jean Smart. "I look like a wedding cake" SPLASH into the sink! WTF crazy woman! I bet that assistant is having sex with her.
7:28 Martha? That's her name? Martha? And this music as she's freaking out about trying to talk to her husband is new. Different for 24. I likey. Is this First Lady going to be as crazy as Sherry? What the hell does she know? But thank GOD she didn't tell that assistant bastard who wanted Jack dead.
7:34 Damn that haircut and glasses look good on him. One punch knock out! Nice. THE SON! WTF! OF COURSE HE FOLLOWS! OF COURSE!!! EVERY SEASON THEY HAVE THIS! EVERY SEASON! They always have a "teenager" as a focal point.
7:35 Tony going into the hospital room. Damn, Michelle looked good. And the idea is being put together...connection between Palmer and Tony and Jack.
7:37 A helicopter. THAT'S how he'll get to L.A. from wherever he started off. That kid looks like the O-Town guy on MTV. Ashley something or other. But so far this one's less annoying. I'll wait for the bobcat for that.
7:38 ANOTHER person with a mental illness that "stops taking their pills" and therefore goes "crazy." Please don't be as stupid as the bi-polar subplot from last season. Still. This is already an annoying coincidence.
7:40 Why would David Palmer (DAVID! WHY!!! You never got to KICK SOME ASS like we knew you could!) talk to this crazy bitch? Conspiracy theories? So she's schizo? That must be the newest "it" illness. And she's not a bitch yet. Even though the made-up face into the sink was pretty catty. Not close to Sherry-level. Not. At. All.
7:45 Prison Break commercial. Nice. Edgar is nervous. He likes Chloe. Like Likes her. He made PUPPY DOG EYES! And why is this love interest so certain about Chloe being fine?
7:46 Go Chloe! You know that injury to her side is going to be important in the future. That or leaving her jacket.
7:48 Hello strange young boy. This is strange young woman. Her name is Chloe and she's anal. You'll be running from certain death with her over the next few hours until your subplot ends. Shit, Jack carries smoke bombs with him! The van's pulling up. And that guy with the weird face looks familiar. Hmmm.
7:49 JACK BAUER KILL NUMBER ONE!!!
7:50 JACK BAUER KILL NUMBER TWO!!!
7:51 Who's this guy! Who is he! Go Jack. Get the info. Get it!
7:52 Set Jack up? The other's just a diversion? To make it look like JACK killed Palmer? Yeah, I knew that from reading previews but still...I can be surprised still!
7:53 JACK KILL NUMBER THREE!!! Ooo, he means BUISNESS this season.
BREAK: Mission to go upstairs and get dinner without missing anything on 24 accomplished.
7:59 Oh Chloe shot that guy! Didn't realize she actually hit him.
Total brutality from that guy turns me on. What can I say? It's weird. I know.
8:00 The video surveillance says it was Jack? Well, of course. This is 24. But still.
8:01 Kid tramautized. "The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you." NICE!
8:02 Yes Audrey, there IS NO REASON for Jack to go after the people who helped him disappear in the first place. That's ridiculous. If ANYONE there at CTU knew Jack for more than a season they'd crash this whole crack-pot theory.
8:04 Damn right Jack is dangerous. But STILL RIDICULOUS!
8:05 Hate that guy who pushed Jack's death. Walt. That's his name. Walt. Blech. Tape from Palmer to crazy Lady. Excellent.
8:06 God I hate this president. And Audrey is right AGAIN! Jack Bauer is a good man who's done heroic deeds!
8:07 Shadowy guy surrounded by televisions? Um...Rupert Murdoch? That's it! It's RUPERT MURDOCH with a fake American accent! There. Season over. Case solved.
8:11 Kid is freaked out. The apartment building that Palmer lives in looks awfully like the hotel they were staying at in the first season.
8:13 Alright. Chloe, Jack and the boy are in the parking garage underneath Palmer's apartment getting prepared to have Chloe do some computer wizardry and Jack trying to get past a hundred or so agents. Nice.
8:15 Wow. If The Boy had his suspicions about "Frank" before today...well, scarred for life is all I can say. He won't let a drop of testosterone near his Mom now.
8:16 Loved Chloe's line "He's really good at this." Yeah. That'll calm down the boy. Oh....sad Jack. Oh! Now it's ANGRY Jack! He saw the hand with the unanswered scar on it from the end of season 2.
8:17 FINALLY The Boy asks why she's calling him Jack all the time.
8:18 DAMN, I bet that IP number has some kind of kick-ass connection. THE BROTHER! WHOA! Convince him Jack! Convince him! Get DB Woodside on your side! Get Principal Wood (that was his name on Buffy, right?) on your side. HE can certainly kick some ass.
8:20 Nice trust exercise Jack. Giving the brother the gun. Nice. Jack would've given his life for Palmer. That's right.
8:21 Walt. Great. Whatever. Do you have the recording? No. Great. Just more condescention. FUN!
8:22 First chapter of the memoir was encrypted. What was in there? Hmmm...
8:23 Edgar loves Chloe! Edgar loves Chloe!
8:24 I bet that Chloe's love interest is a mole. Betcha a dollar. Oh great. Now Michelle's ex knows Chloe's there.
8:25 ALL STATE COMMERCIAL!!!! NO!!! PALMER!!!! I'm going to cry with everyone of these commercials now. Damnit.
8:28 This stupid "Skating With Celebrities" crap. Drags Fox back down to the "Who Wants To Marry a Millionaire" days.
8:29 An address and a name inside a sentence of the chapter. Wow. Okay. Random. Doesn't Jack wish he had his mullet now! All those friggin faxed copies of that doctored photo. Damnit. And Palmer's brother's apartment sure is clean! Wow!
8:31 Access cut off for Chloe! DAMNIT! And he's BACK in the van.
8:32 WHAT! THEY'RE CORNERED!!! NOW!!! WTF!
8:33 Chloe's a dman good stunt driver! I bet Jack got out. Yep. I'm right.
8:34 They tracked down Michelle easy using the signal of her computer in season 2(?). Why can't they do that now? Not that I WANT her captured.
8:35 Damnit. Chloe is captured. And OF COURSE Jack takes The Boy with him. His subplot's not over yet!
8:39 Bill, you BETTER NOT hurt Chloe! I don't give a damn what you think she's done! She was the announcer for Mr. Show for GOD'S SAKE!
8:40 The Boy asks why Jack couldn't tell the truth?!? He's suspicious enough to ask questions about oil rigs but can't get ahold of THIS INFORMATION! It's not a giant leap buddy!
8:41 Okay. Bastard President with the tape. A most likely forged tape. He spoke to a doctor. It's all about the pills. Mental illness the cause. OF COURSE! This is getting really tiresome in the media. Sally Field on ER is one thing. Jean Smart and this "You're crazy because you don't take your meds" crap is another.
8:44 A strike. Rupert Murdoch speaking from the Television Room again. Going dark until later. Hmmm...till Feb sweeps? Maybe tomorrow. I shouldn't be so cynical.
8:45 Stupid ass President.
8:49 Beep. BOOP. Beep. BOOP. Jack dropping off The Boy at the drop-off point. I wonder what's going to go wrong now? Something of course.
8:50 That's right. His name is Jack Bauer. He's sending the Mom and Boy to CTU? To Bill Buchanan?
8:51 Into the airport to search for the MYSTERIOUS BAGGAGE SUPERVISOR that Palmer mentioned in his book.
8:52 FANTASTIC TENSION! Oh my GOD! That split screen usage as the helicopter touched down was GREAT!
8:53 Something going down at the airport. NOW the boy likes Jack! Not when they were relatively safe but when he sees a UPS van full of terrorists! Great!
8:54 "You're gonna tell me what I want to know. It's just a question how much you want it to hurt."
8:55 CYANIDE CAPSULE! Haven't seen those since Season 2!!!
8:56 Okay. Holding an airport LOBBY hostage? What's THAT about? How many exits can there be?
8:57 IT'S WALT! WALT THE BASTARD FROM LAST SEASON WHO WANTED JACK KILLED! HE ALTERED THE TAPE!
8:58 A cat just puked next to me. And then moved a foot and puked some more.
8:59 And just moved again to puke. Great. Reality has crept in once again.
So that's it for the night folks! We've got tomorrow to look forward to and I need to catch my breath.
24 is back!
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to see 24 !
Post a Comment