Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 2 of the thing.

Intention: I open my heart and my desires. I remain truthful and push myself through these small challenges. I enjoy my life and my friends and my city. I remain in my process. I remain safe even though changes are being made. I do no harm.

That's the first part of this "creative process" thing. Intention. There's more information in Pat Allen's books and through Open Studio Project in Evanston (do the google searches yourselves please).

Woke up at 7:30: before my alarms went off. Whatever. My dreams have been a little wonky these past few days since changing locations. I haven't been hanging out in Rogers Park as often. That's part of what motivated this project. And yes, I'm not even sure what this whole project will be. It's still developing... which is perfectly okay (right? right.)

Ate my snack this morning (3 oz of tuna, some mayo and horseradish with pickles). Technically cheated on the mayo and horseradish but I haven't eaten tuna (besides sushi) since I was a kinda-vegetarian. Why? I WAS FUCKING SICK OF IT! So I feel okay about it.

Today is a double work-out day. Calves still feel tight from the bike yesterday and the 12 flights of stairs I climbed before all this started. Going to do a short taped-exercise and then eat my breakfast.

Stomach says: We're getting real food today. Right? Because we reitterate that this healthy stuff is GREAT and totally good for us and we appreciate that but... you're gonna eat those Fisher potato chips Mom gave us. Right? 'Cause although we APPRECIATE this healthy stuff with some variety... it makes us feel all weird. I don't know. I guess scared. Did we do something wrong? Me and the small and large intestines? If so, we're sorry! But we're probably overreacting. We're really stressed out sometimes. We'll do with this healthy stuff IF you manage to keep us full. We'll sort out our difficulties later. (oh, and change is good right? 'Cause change kinda FREAKS US OUT!)

Those were the words from me and from my stomach. On to exercise.

No comments: