Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 6 of thing

Intention: I enjoy myself and remain focused on my goals. I include exercise in my everyday thinking and planning of my day. When there is an option to move or to BE moved by somebody or something, I choose to move. This is healthy. I am healthy. I am losing weight and doing well. I am human and am able to make mistakes and be forgiven. I am able to enjoy hanging out with my friends.

Stomach: We're mad at you. A little. You're getting a little off when trying you're supposed to be feeding us all the time. Like now. Where's our damn smoothie?

Brain: There's so much stuff going on. Almost too much. Get some stuff done today. INCLUDING exercise and some reading for that paper you have to do. And yes, to use a term from "Private Practice," we really enjoy "fancy shower massagers." Very very much. And let's try not to stress out about Halloween and costumes and shit. It's a holiday. It should be fun not this trying. Now go and walk up to that store and find a sexy costume!

No comments: