Thursday, October 13, 2005

First show complete! Summary..not so much

Still working on the episode summary...sitting here as a draft still.

Thanks to anyone who tuned in to the show. The next will air next Wednesday from 6-7 pm!!! It's right in the middle of a huge block of FreeRadioSAIC programming that night so it'll be a GREAT time to tune in!

I'm absolutely thrilled about the iTunes update... the update to download video. The new video iPods and pretty black one? Yeah, the inner geek in me REALLY wants one but I'm changing that desire into hatred right at the moment. Currently downloading last night's episode of Lost (missed the middle part when my mom came downtown to see me). I'm desperately trying to become technologically literate but I have yet to have Bittorrent work for me (hints from anyone out there?). For the meantime, this 1.99 deal with iTunes will have to do. I'm sure that this move from them is meant to capitalize on the Bittorent posse people out there but they'll really have to do better since new episodes of shows just trickle in by the week and most people will just go out and buy the DVD collections to a) have a better HARD copy and b) bonus features.

But in the meantime... I'll be watching the episode.

No comments: