Saturday, October 15, 2005

Submissions for good Break-up songs!

Looking for good angry songs to put on a playlist. iTunes has given me lots of moping "I'm so sad and pathetic!" songs, but few kick-ass ones. Let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well of course there's "Song For The Dumped" by Ben Folds Five from their CD (that I think is called) Whatever And Ever Amen. Love that one. I'm also fond of Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walking". And I'm sure Jill Solbule or Josh Joplin have something appropriate.

k.barrick said...

Got Ben Folds covered. A HUGE fan of his. Going to see him for the second time in two weeks. Have "Song for the Dumped" AND the Japanese version that was on the 10th anniversary reissue of "Whatever And Ever."

Ben Folds Five "The Last Polka" off of their debut album (and Ben Folds Live" is also fantastic. AND "Trusted" and "You to Thank" off of "Songs for Silverman," his newest album.

God, how I love Ben Folds.

Anonymous said...

Violet by Hole is the angriest break up song i know of..Hole in the head by the sugababes is good to.

Anonymous said...

Numb n just like a pill by pink...angry woman.lol.