Nice and sunny. Warm and inviting here in Chicago. Don't need my umbrella. No threat of flooding. Not like the Northeast at all! Woo-Hoo!
Yeah, I'm still absolutely thrilled about the change in my travel plans. Have a credit for flight (minus 50 or 100 dollars) to go to New York some other time. Seems like some people are reading this so if anyone has any suggestions as to what I should do with this flight credit....comment time!!!
I checked out the other blogs featured at fnewsmagazine (click on the subject of this post to check out the other people...I'll actually just put a link down there in the sidebar). Now the feautred website of the student spaces looks great. The guy didn't make it so... It still is awesome and makes me look to my "HTML 4 for Dummies" a bit more.
The blogs though...even the woman who's in the graduate Writing program barely updates. Geez! So in the meantime, I'm just going to try to make sure that this site stays the "Featured Blog" of fnewsmagazine. You can help as well...if you're reading this? Post a comment. Don't care what you say...just comment to let me know you're checking out the blog from whatever link you found it from.
Listening to the Lost: The Transmission podcast. Bless them, but the folks in charge of it are putting me to sleep. They're from Hawaii and the cadence of their voices somewhat represent that but their voices...they belong on my "Hypnosis to Handle Anger" mp3s.
If anyone from SAIC is interested in putting on a school podcast, please get in contact with me through this blog or my e-mail address (kbarri@artic.edu). I'll post something on the SAIC classified ads as well...but think about it, folks.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment