
Jesus Christ! Going past the second showing of the Daily Show folks!
Anyways, if anyone inquires, the radio show will be postponed this week for a special visiting artist event. But...that's okay because....
I'M GOING TO SEE BEN FOLDS!!!
That's a pic of Ben Folds with Marc Maron and Mark Reilly of Morning Sedition. Three of my favorite people.
So how it worked was that I forgot when the show WAS and then found out that it was on a WEDNESDAY that I was supposed to have my show...but it was this wednesday when I'm not doing a show. SO.
It's going to be good. Going up to Madison to see my best friend, Zach, and see Ben Folds for the second time this year and EVER. I don't go to that many concerts because when I do...I make them count. It's good for me too. I have to miss a therapy session and things but being with a good friend doing something that I really enjoy? What's that feeling I'm having? Could it be...happiness? Weird. Not normal.
Yeah. This'll be a good hiatus from my depression here in Chicago. (At least my depression is usually chipper sounding...unlike some other blogs I've read...(ahem) student spaces at SAIC (ahem))
Speaking of depression....if anyone's in Chicago and looking for affordable and GOOD therapy...check out Cathedral Counseling. I'm a huge critic of therapy and psychiatry and I've been highly satisfied with them. Lo, there may be hope out there on the horizon.
Ew. Geraldo Rivera commercial during the game. Ew. Can't God grant the wish of the building in front of me. GO SOX! If buildings are saying it then it MUST BE TRUE!!!
p.s. Fitzmas is coming! Leaks came out today that indictments could be announced on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment