I just love those blogs that have the author saying "So I was in class today and we did this and this and this." So interesting. So exotic.
So I'm in class today. Day's almost half over with now and I've re-taped my screen. Why RE-taping? Because GAFFER's TAPE DOES NOT EQUAL WATERPROOF VINYL TAPE. One of my teachers keeps coming over and asking what I'm working on and each time I've replied, "I don't know."
I DON'T! I'm indecisive and ideas that DO appear tend to vanish in the wind.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Quixiotic.
Remember that time that Shake says to Frylock "I don't know. I don't KNOW!" It's from the super birthday snake episode.
Tell you teacher that it's a graphic representation of ________. The blank will be whatever you think of. For instance, "It's a graphic representation of self-censorship, infused with gensing and huckleberry overtones.
Post a Comment