Thursday, June 22, 2006

So, I'M NOT going to be blown up today. How about you?

Watching Anderson Cooper's cute little gay-boy face (not an insult... just stating an obvious fact) talking about the thwarted threat on Chicago's Sears Tower. The arrests went down in Miami so it's not like terrorists were knocking at the door.

The CNN guy posted at Sears Tower just remarked that it's "business as usual" tonight downtown besides the crowds from a White Sox-Cardinals game just getting out. People are asking the CNN and other news guys why they're there.

But in other news....

Futurama brought back to life by Comedy Central and how that'll affect your morning commute!

Radio internship is going... better.
I guess I do have a thicker skin than I realized.
There's still not a chance in hell I'm gonna let any blood relation of mine hear it. If telling my great-aunt and uncle about my school radio show was a NO-NO, then THIS isn't coming ANYWHERE near their Covenant missionary ears.

Now, if I did a radio show from the Congo....

Actually, I should show them the print work I did with the Congo woman from TIME. They might like that. Hmmm.

And for some reason I feel like saying that I love my family. So, I love my family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RicketyFunk said...

I'm wondering if this is the "movies" Futurama that they were talking about just sliced up and made to fit the 22 minute format of sit-com television.

You do have thick skin. I've tried cutting through it when you were sleeping on the love-seat. And yeah... you'll get better at ignoring the bullshit that's part of that radio program.

Travis said of it on the ride home, "I would just ask them, 'How long are you going to hold that note? Ya, done yet? Oh, you're still going, okay.'"