Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tired. Coughing. Waiting for Hanso clue.

So I've found out why I kept waking up every hour on the hour Monday night. I've been dry coughing constantly!

Yeah. Tuesday night I was coughing before going to sleep and when I woke up. Really crappy sleep. Not to mention that my 30-day contacts have been in my eyes for... hmmm, 90 days and my eyes are so sore and burning that making it to Walgreens to get lens fluid was a chore.

Right now, I'm listening to MYOKOM w/ SAS v. 2 with Ralph and the other guy who probably looks like Randall from Clerks in real life. Talking about the season finale.

I'm getting kind of overwhelmed with this concept I've created in my head and want to get done. It's a website deal-y that has to do with one of my main interests this summer. Yeah, those who clicked over here from TLEC probably know what I'm talking about but I'm still going to be covert with it. Deal.

Anyways, the idea for the site/service/podcast is good. In fact, probably great and I know (98% FACT) that it would succeed and/or at least get a whole ton of traffic. The entries I've figured I need to write are good as well. It's just a matter of finishing the writing and the layout. Doing this by myself (at least IN PERSON) presents one of my ultimate challenges: Working on my own and believing in myself. I'll write this awesome little diatribe and then back-off from it, waiting for back-up to start encouraging me. Not to mention that I'm probably making this more complicated than it really is or making it more complicated in my head.

It would be an awesome display of my imagination, writing ability (ha!), and fortitude. Unfortunately, in my head I still thnk about the Dorothy Parker quote, "I hate writing. I love having written."

Oh, and I saw the pics of Angelina and Brad's baby at gawker.com. Stupid asses threatening websites and whatnot for displaying a thumbnail.

Look at Lost Experience 101. I hear there'll be a lot more on that site once the administrator gets off his/her lazy coughing ass. :)

No comments: