I had a wisdon tooth taken out yesterday so that makes me...well, it's been a great semester so far.
Get sick...then get pain. Woo-hoo! Working great right now.
And I've also had a reversal of reaction for events. Let me explain.
A guy who I took class with at NYU just got hired for the next season of Saturday Night Live as a performer. Back in the class, I knew this guy was going to be there. It was just supposed to happen. Was I happy when this event finally occurred and proved me correct? Eh....no. I was not happy. I was depressed. And jealous. Even though I don't want to be on SNL. Unless I had a time machine and could go back to the Phil Hartman days.
Just received a e-mail from someone at Student Affairs saying that they're going to be doing a monetary collection in all of the school buildings to purchase school supplies for local Katrina evacuees (sp). It seems like my bitching has been answered or at least my observations about SAIC being lazy is being proven wrong.... Am I happy? No. Depressed.
Of course the pain in my cheek and the painkillers can't be an affect.
And I can't find my blog anywhere in various searches.
So, I guess I'm feeling like a failure who's going completely ignored by...by strangers. The nosy neighbor from Bewitched or Three's Company feeling slowly envelopes me. I'm from Montana and so the "Person talking from a bunker" aspect shouldn't be such a shock to me. It should practically expected. I'm suddenly the sterotypical 16 year old girl waiting for a phone call from a high school jock who's checking to make sure her phone works...then checks to see if it's accepting incoming calls and is connected to the outside world at all...then double checking. Oblivious to the idea that maybe people just aren't going to call.
So yeah. I'm bitching and slowly waiting for the effects of the vicodin I was prescribed to take over.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.
I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.
I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.
I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser
Post a Comment