Doing another post. For the hell of it..
In my days off because of illness and now my tooth extraction, I've been going through a nice routine of waking up and listening to the Rachel Maddow show and Morning Sedition. Not downloading them through iTunes because the dorm connection IS TOO FUCKING SLOW.
Not that I'm frustrated and bitter about this.
So I've been on a pretty constant IV of news. CURRENTLY I'm listening to this morning's Morning Sedition and also have MSNBC on the television on MUTE with the closed captions on. So, oversaturated? Perhaps. For some reason, I feel like it's a responsibility. To be informed. To try to understand. And what I'm trying to do is find some kind of connection between this personal mission I have to UNDERSTAND current events and politics and some kind of ACTION and COMMUNICATION that I can do.
I'm struggling. In my complaining about no one committing to action...I'm having problems committing to action.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment