Just saw one of the most frightening sights on earth: Donald Trump in a wife-beater singing. Oh dear God.
So watching the Emmys. Ellen Degeneres is doing very well. As she said, this is the second time she's hosted the Emmy Awards after a national tragedy. It's one hell of a test of a performer and a producer's skills. But her performance at these times is, I believe, one of the elements that has lent to America embracing her so. In comparison to the reaction around her sitcom, America has been married to Ellen for the past few years. Strangely, the second lesbian to host a hit talk-show. Maybe Rachel Maddow from Air America should think about expanding her range.
This is the 4-month anniversary of my relationship with my boyfriend. It's gone really well. More depth to it and honesty than any of my other relationships (not that there's been a lot). Yeah, it's not perfect...but it's a hell of a lot closer to fine than anything else I've had. It's made me grow in ways that...that relationships and even just friendships are supposed to. I'm just really pleased that the guy I always thought would be good for me...is good for me.
Speaking of attraction... Kiefer Sutherland is nominated for an Emmy. He looks nice.
Oh my God! Okay. Estrogen overload but....holy SHIT!!! Zach Braff and Hugh Laurie are presenting together. It's unbelievably... Dear God they are both astounding. In completely different ways...but.... wow.
Next!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment