
Just wanted to put up here that-
That I miss him reaching for my hand.
I miss saying "I love you" with that rush of new-ness and sincerity. Saying it to someone who hasn't been saying it to me as I go to sleep for the past 26 years.
I miss talking to him, exchanging e-mails, sending him photos and having him like them.
I miss him calling me. Wanting to know me and acting on that. Wanting to share experiences.
I can't let myself miss anything more personal about him because it will hurt too much.
The fact that he wasn't crazy about watching Sunday night Adult Swim cartoons didn't bother me. I didn't need him for that. I just needed him. And needed him to be there for me even if that meant just telling me about what he had for lunch.
I'm delicate. Sometimes I need a light touch.
And if your fingers are off slightly while typing touch, you spell tough. Hmm. Look at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment