Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lost: Shannon gets shot? Stabbed? Backward talking Walt.

So people are annoyed about Charlie's behavior in last night's episode. Yeah, he was being a prick. Now Locke knows about the Virgin Mary statue. Okay. Not at all interesting in perspective with everything else.
Listening to "ABC's Lost The Transmission." I haven't been to their website but I still enjoy Delta Park Project's Lost show much more. I've been scouring the Lost fan message boards this morning (since I didn't go to class...woke up in time, just didn't go to class) and people are going crazy. Not really GOING, but continuing to BE crazy, I guess.

Walk spoke backwards last night and there are two interpretations of what he said. The audio can be found online pretty easily but here's what it "says." Walt says "They're coming and they're close" OR "I'm coming and they're close." There was the same amount of discussion about his first backward talk, press the button or don't? Once I heard about the "I'm coming" theory, I now can't hear anything else BUT "I'm coming and they're close" even though "they're coming" makes more sense.

And Shannon getting killed. I'm slightly disappointed with the flashbacks besides the nice initial appearance of Boone ("death sucks" or more like "Being unemployed from "Lost" sucks. You're joining me sister." The current speculation is that Ana Lucia is NOT the killer. Pictures of her wound are out and folks are saying that it does NOT look like a gun shot wound unless she was shot from behind (which is equally suspicious).

So the theories ARE
1. Shannon was shot with a handgun by Ana Lucia Cortez.
2. Shannon was shot with a SHOTGUN by an unknown (Others? Danielle?)
3. Shannon was STABBED by an unknown (Others, Danielle, scary Walt, Desmond, etc.)

There is more time spent writing and speculating about this than they put into production. Damn those people. DAMN THEM!

No comments: