Saturday, November 26, 2005

"What Kate Did" episode Spoilers

So now I'm waiting for the NYT article yelling at Canada about spoiling episodes. This picture was the only one I could get from the real player set up, but you can get the idea. Kate kisses Jack and then backs away like she either didn't know what she was doing or she thought Jack was someone else.
And I bet someone a MILLION dollars that the clock goes to 00-00-00 at THE VERY END OF THE EPISODE. Whoever did the commercial for next week's episode watches "24" way too much (and that's coming from me!) because the part with the clock are completely taken from a "24" promo. And how will Locke POSSIBLY forget the numbers!?! Considering that they've spent 2-4 days taking shifts on this entering the SAMN DAMN NUMBERS. Who the hell knows.

More after the jump.



So everything seems pretty obvious from the Canadian trailer. With how short the episodes feel, there doesn't seem to be much more to be revealed besides what Kate did (which I doubt they will...it'll probably be in some foggy way).

AND THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE BEFORE JANUARY. So I will change my bet to a BILLION DOLLARS that the clock will go to zero and then "BOOM" Lost... The next episode (or first one of '06) is the double super secret episode that is reportedly (from Dark Horizons)....wait. It's not there anymore. And after a LONG search on Google, I can't find any further information on the secret episode. WTF! Anyways...the episode is an island(?) flashback episode or an Eko flashback. Either way, this is going to drive people crazy. Okay. This has already driven me crazy.

But I didn't have far to go.

No comments: