Ellen is being funny. Taped, I believe.
So I'm getting the Eastern coast feed. (Now Ellen is doing the AmEx pitch) My parents in Montana, who knows which feed they're getting.
First impression: This "LIVE!" thing was big years ago during sweeps. So this episode is a little late.
Second impressions: Jimmy Smits just said "water" instead of "border" patrol. Hee hee.
Free verse time: Yeah, Jimmy Smits seems to be throwing it. And this whole "voting for it before I voted against it" CAFTA issue that's part of the plot, FRANKLY it gives me bad memories from a year ago. An issue is that they're putting some faith in the acting abilities of reporter Forrest Sawyer. Also, where the HELL does this guy work? Forrest Sawyer? Apparently NBC because he's on this, but it seems to me that he's bounced from network to network in the past few years. BTW, I hope Aaron Brown finds a new home.
And these shots of the audience they're throwing in? Yeah, it's not a good idea. Please stop. Those cutaways look dumb.
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment