
Just want to briefly say that I'm disappointed that he hasn't called to see how I am. He should at least give a shit about that. And I'm referring to me being in a depression.
The DJ before me on freeradiosaic told me yesterday that her boyfriend had dumped her too. We laughed about it. Both of our exes were the ones who were all gung-ho in the relationship- jumping into it and what-not. Her ex also had issues.
NOT THAT I DON'T HAVE ISSUES! I have plenty. I'm just aware of them and (obviously from this blog entry) open about them.
Ah...what a tool the internet is. Hell, when it's a long-distance relationship I guess everything is up for grabs, technologically-wise.
I'm not going to lower myself to the point where I'll go downstairs to Borders and buy the new break-up book "It's Called a Break-up Because it's Broken" written by the guy from "Sex and the City." Not going to do that. I already paid my dues to the overly wimpy-girl club by buying their previous book (He's Just Not That Into You).
From the relationship that has just passed, I think it's obvious I didn't read it all the way through.
No comments:
Post a Comment