Monday, November 07, 2005

Message to TNT: STOP MESSING WITH MY LIFE!

This is the second schedule switch I've had to deal with in a little over a month now.

Here's the meaningless scoop: For awhile TNT had their afternoon schedule content with one episode of "Angel" and one of the long-running Aaron Spelling series "Charmed." I got used to this. Hell, this summer I told people that I looked forward to (EVERYDAY) going back to my apartment and watching TNT while chilling out from painting or drawing naked people or whatever.

Next they switch things up. They take OUT "Angel" (the series can never get any breaks), double up on "Charmed," and add to the J.J. Abrams cult by adding "Alias." Not that J.J. Abrams doesn't put out some good shit, but he's just becoming a higher paid Josh Whedon. And I think Josh Whedon should be paid more, obviously.

So after getting used to the double "Charmed" eps and getting in on the beginning of "Alias," they've moved "Alias" to the earliest slot and the double Charmed eps until later. So "Alias" at 3 p.m. where both "Law & Order" and the first episode of "Charmed" were and now "Charmed" takes up from 4-6 p.m.

Yes this is irrelevant, but come on! I just got into "Alias" and now you're moving it back to a time-slot where I can't see it when I have class?!? Now I just get to see the same episodes of "Charmed" that I already watched this summer?!? Come on! "Alias" needs more help in the ratings area than "Charmed" does at this point. "Charmed" has been on longer and has pretty much reached it's end. "Alias" could go on forever and ever if people get their heads in the game.

Of course I'd rather we get some kick-ass episodes of "Lost" but that's BESIDE THE POINT!

TNT, just stop messing with my fragile schedule. Move "Alias" back. Please?

No comments: