It's some pretty funny material over at Entertainment Weekly. Hope it ends up in the print edition I get whenever I decide to check my mail (not that often). Was going to do something like this as I was watching it but then I realized that I'd rather like the past episodes of "The West Wing" with Rob Lowe than the current ones. And protest because this episode didn't feature Bradley Whitford. I, um, I like him. Like-like him.Here's a snippet:
6:24 Also, from now on: All debates must have catchy, swirling theme songs.
6:51 Aw. I bet no John Spencer tonight.
7:21 Dear Ellen: Your part’s not live. You should be funnier.
8:35 Oh my God, is Ellen still talking?
9:22 My American Express card just started spontaneously bleeding.
9:43 And we’re back. “Written by Lawrence O’Donnell, Jr.”? What? Oh. Right. Whoops. Lost that line between TV and reality again. I’m fine. Really.
10:43 Vinick’s solution to illegal immigration is to double the border patrol.
11:01 “Why not triple the border patrol?” says Santos. Ooh, snap!
No comments:
Post a Comment