
His school apparently has some kind of policy that aims to prevent...um... more molesting or something? I say MORE molesting because there's a segment in the podcast (click on the link in the sidebar!) talking about the
Dateline NBC expose last night. So apparently this black bar is the thing I need to do.
Yeah posting personal information (of ANY kind) carries the potential for abuse by a stranger. But there has to be a better way to precaution people against over-exposure that EXPELLING a kid. Actually, now that I'm thinking more about it there should DEFINITELY be a class or pamphlet or something about blogging, podcasting, and the danger for abuse of the information presented. I'm an open book and that comes with costs, I guess. While watching past seasons of "The West Wing" I've realized that I certainly can not be some big kind of politician. But with America forgiving cocaine abuse, hey. Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment