Looks like Kate's an army brat. This is a pic from the Dark Horizons site that has information about the DOUBLE SUPER SECRET episode that even Hercules at Aint-it-Cool won't talk about.On the latest ABC's Lost: The Transmission podcast, Hurley himself (Jorge Garcia) calls in to give his own theory on Locke. Such a great guy and his ideas about Locke are pretty fascinating: Locke's good at board games, maybe a little TOO good? Perhaps a reason Locke was so drawn to Walt because he has the same abilities, just nothing close to the strength of Walt's.
Hmmm.
And apparently this information has been out for awhile because it's on Lost-media. And what I posted on eonline had been known for a few hours.
DAMNIT! Why can't I be the first to report something! Guess I'll just have to make my OWN hit television show. Oh Bother.
No comments:
Post a Comment