
I'm not watching anything after this, but "Everybody Hates Chris" is 10x funnier than anything on "Joey." Excellent child actors, embraces the one-camera sitcom set-up even better than Scrubs. The direction has a sense of humor! Gotta love it when even a SHOT can make you laugh.
I dare say with "Veronica Mars" (rerun last night-BOO!) and "Everybody Hates Chris" that UPN might have a few program developers who DON'T have their head up their asses.
And when it comes to "America's Next Top Model," it's more likely for me to catch the full season on VH1.
1 comment:
I've heard good things about that show. I'll have to remember to check it out. I totally MEANT to watch Top Model this season, but I keep FORGETTING about it. I think that's a sign that I just don't care enough about it or something. :-p
*waves* I saw you over at Monkey Attack Victim's blog, and I thought I'd pop on over and say hello.
Post a Comment