I had to go and get Chinese food. And drink some. Turned the channel back to Murtha talking. THANK GOD!Can you see where I lost interest earlier on?
The answer and the WEIRD SLEEPING LADY IN THE RED JACKET after the jump.
When it just became apparent that this was all a political move and no one on the House floor was being upfront and clear about it. Also when my yelling became a bit...over-excited.
With all these accusations and inuendos of being unpatriotic or not supporting the troops it comes to me that the only people who are LITERALLY THREATENING to not support the troops are those in the White House and Senate who voted or support a VETO on the DEFENSE FUNDING BILL!
Also, Murtha's comments about the mental consequences of casualties of war and how those affected with battle fatigue, PTS, depression, and the rest are ignored in the recognition of the wounded.
God, this is going to go on forever.
Joel Heeley just suggested to just call the vote then. AND then got turned down.
And they keep talking about the job getting done. WHAT'S THE JOB? IT. WHAT IS "IT?"
I really want to become a House Representative so I can go on the floor and say, "What the hell are you talking about? What's your favorite exercise class? Spinning, I bet."
Hee-hee. C-SPAN keeps trying to edge this lady out of the frame. First, she put on her big RED coat while seated, getting looks from her neighbors. Then she was just playing with her purse on her lap. And finally Ii think she's chewing gum. AND NOW!!!
SHE'S LOOKING UP AT THE CEILING LIKE SHE'S ASLEEP! Holy crap! Who the hell is this woman? She's on there right now (there are only so many pictures I can label WEIRD or WTF?) READING SOMETHING IN HER LAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment